Kampgrounds of America is again partnering with the American Motorcycle Association (AMA) to sponsor the 2010 AMA Grand Tour Series. This year, five AMA Grand Tours will offer participants exciting competitions, fun destinations and great prizes, including a new set of Dunlop motorcycle tires.
Riders who complete at least four of the five Grand Tours will receive an AMA Master Grand Tourer certificate, as well as an extra chance to win a valuable prize from an AMA benefits partner. The five AMA Grand Tours are:
– The Call of the Wild with KOA Grand Tour, presented by Midnight Riders, April 1- October 31.
– The Titantic Grand Tour, presented by the Great Lakes Motorcycle Club, April 14- September 15.
– The Ive Been Everywhere Classic Grand Tour, presented by Road Winders, April 1 #8211; October 31.
– The National Parks Master Traveler Award Grand Tour, presented by the Iron Butt Association, now through December 31.
– The USA Four Corners Grand Tour, presented by the Southern California Motorcycle Association, now through December 31. [ad 44]
For more information on individual tours, visit amadirectlink.com