Four new women’s sizes—8, 10, 12, and 14—are now available off the rack. Aerostich Roadcrafter suits are made from 500 Denier Cordura GORE-TEX fabric. According to Aerostitch, sleeve length, shoulder width, and “a thousand other dimensions” have been subtly redesigned to provide a fit designed for a woman’s body.
Each Roadcrafter suit is loaded with features offering the best possible protection for riders. Here are just a few of those features:
- High-visibility Scotchlite reflective material
- Nine strategically placed external pockets
- Provisions for removable arm and thigh map window pockets
- Hip pads and a back pad
- Underarm and back vents
- Side zippers for access to your street pants
- A comfortable snap-down, ultra-suede collar lining
- A variety of adjustable tabs and zippers that allow you to fine-tune the fit
We’ve known riders to have their Roadcrafter suit for life—that is, unless it’s torn apart in an accident. Even then, the high-quality Cordura fabric is abrasion resistant, so it’s designed to protect you should you take a spill on the pavement.Riders who engage in extensive touring and/or commuting know the value of quality riding gear that protects in all kinds of conditions.Keep that in mind when considering the price of this one-piece suit, which is $897. A two-piece option (with separate jacket and pants) is also available. Look for Tricia’s full review on Women Riders Now (WRN) in the coming months. Visit Aerostich.com to learn more.