1. Description of the Contest:This contest is open to anyone 18 years of age or older who lives in one of the fifty states and is on the mailing list of the Women Riders Now newsletter.
2. Sponsor:the Contest is sponsored by Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC, a registered Montana company with its principal place of business at 15 Little Bunny Lane, Emigrant, Montana 59027.
3. Binding Agreement:To enter the Contest, you (#8220;Entrant#8221;) must agree to these Official Rules (#8220;Rules#8221;).The Rules consist of the terms and conditions set forth here and in the issue of the Women Riders Now Web site announcing this Contest.If you are a minor, you cannot participate in this Contest.As these Rules form a binding legal agreement, please read them carefully.You agree that your entry or participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
4. Eligibility:The Contest is open only to people who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the United States of America, and are on the mailing list of the Women Riders Now newsletter.If you are not on the mailing list, you can go to the Women Riders Now Web site and click on a link and follow the instructions to join the mailing list.
5. Contest Period:The period of time in which the Contest is open is stated in the Women Riders Now Web site that refers to these Rules.
6. How to Enter:You simply follow the rules provided on the Women Riders Now Web site.
7. Conduct:By entering this Contest, you agree to comply with and be bound by each and every one of these Rules.Failure to comply with these Rules may result in your disqualification from the Contest.You agree that you will be bound by the decision of Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC regarding the winner of the Contest, which decision is final and binding in all respects.Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant to the Contest who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, violates the Rules, acts in an unsportsmanlike or unethical manner, disrupts the Contest, or annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses anyone associated with this Contest.False information provided concerning an Entrant#8217;s eligibility for the Contest, including age, residence, or membership on the Women Riders Now newsletter mailing list, may result in immediate disqualification.Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who otherwise does not comply with these Rules.If an Entrant tries to deliberately damage property or interfere with the operation of the Contest, the Entrant may be subject to criminal and civil liability and will be liable to Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC for damages to the maximum extent permitted by law.
8. Judging and Determination of Winners:An Entrant who otherwise qualifies as stated above will win the Contest if (1) the Entrant correctly answers the Contest question posed in the Women Riders Now Web site announcing this Contest and (2) the Entrant#8217;s email, in order of its receipt by Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC matches the winning number for email specified in the Women Riders Now Web site announcing the Contest. Both conditions must be met.For example, if the winning number for email received is forty, then the Entrant who submits the fortieth email in response to the Contest question will win if that Entrant also has the correct answer.If the email received matching the specified number for emails does not state the correct answer, then the very next Entrant who submits an email with the correct answer will be declared the winner.
9. Prizes:The prize for the Contest is described in the Women Riders Now Web site that announces this Contest. You agree and understand that Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is neither a manufacturer, distributor, dealer, seller or vendor of any product given away as a Prize and you agree further that Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is not liable for any defect in the manufacturing or design of any product given away as a Prize and shall be held harmless in the event an Entrant who wins a Prize is harmed by a defect of any nature in a Prize. Winning Entrants must sign, date, and return a release form, prepared and administered by Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC, acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of these Rules.
10. Media:By participating in this Contest, you (Entrant) agree and grant Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC permission to use, copy, modify and make available your answers to the public through the Women Riders Now newsletter and Web site or any other press or media communications without further compensation to you.If you are a winner, you agree that Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC may use your name and likeness to administer and promote the Contest and to conduct promotional events.
11. Privacy Notice:By participating in this Contest, you agree that Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC can collect your personal information required to enter the Contest and that if Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC cannot collect the required information, you will not be eligible to enter the Contest.Any personal information collected for this Contest will only be used to administer the Contest and the purposes outlined in these Rules.
12. General Conditions:You are bound by these Rules.You agree further that Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is not responsible or liable for any typographical or other error in the publication of the Contest, administration of the Contest, or the announcement of any Prizes.You agree that you have not risked, wagered, bet or promised anything of value in order to participate in the Contest.
13. Choice of Law:This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Montana, United States.
14. Waiver of judicial remedy:To the extent allowed by law, you waive any and all rights to seek injunctive relief or to seek any other judicial relief in the event of a dispute or claim resulting or arising from or in connection with this Contest.
15. Liability Limitations: To the full extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, omission or default by you or breach of any warranty by you.To the full extent allowed by law, you indemnify Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC from and against any liability, actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses regarding which Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is or could become liable for any reason relating directly or indirectly to any act, omission or default by you under these Rules.To the full extent allowed by law, you agree to hold Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC and its members, directors,employees, officers and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Contest or your use or acceptance of any prize won in the Contest.Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is not responsible for any electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, defect or delay in operations or transmission affecting the Contest.Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is not responsible for conversion, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Contest materials, including personal information submitted by Entrants and it is also not responsible for internet, electronic, telephone, hardware or software malfunctions, bugs, defects or limitations of any kind affecting the Contest in any way. Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC is neither responsible nor liable for inaccurate transmissions or failure to display Contest materials because of any internet problems including but not limited to traffic congestion, viruses, technical problems, and any combination of the foregoing. If the Contest cannot run as planned using the internet because of computer viruses, bugs, intentional interference, technical failures or any other cause that affects the administration, integrity, fairness or conduct of the Contest, Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest.
16. Severability: If any part of these Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
17. Notice of winning: Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC will contact the winner of the Contest by email and ask the winner to call and verify her or his identify. If there is no response to the email within the time stated therein, then Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC will send a certified letter to the winner and give the winner two weeks within which to respond. If there is no response, then Solitude Ranch Communications, LLC will contact the next winning Entrant by email.