AMCA Riveters Women’s Ride: Chix at the Crossroads
June 15, 2024 - June 29, 2024
For its second organized ride event, the AMCA Riveters chapter presents “Chix at the Crossroads.” In 2022, WomenRidersNow.com brought you the chapter’s inaugural ride, Chix on 66, 40 women riders traveling the entire length of Route 66.
The 2024 women rider’s motorcycle and music journey is set to be just as epic, beginning in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, at Dale Walksler’s Wheels Through Time Museum. The entire ride will cover approximately 1,200 miles and meanders through North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, and ending in Memphis, Tennessee. The ride will take 14 days, and riders will explore the south’s rich musical heritage along the way, spending multiple nights in Maggie Valley, Nashville, Clarksdale, and Memphis.
To participate in this event, your AMCA and Riveter Chapter memberships must be current through June 30, 2024. To join the AMCA, click here. Once you join the AMCA, you will then join the Riveter Chapter. Dues are $20.00 per year.
In addition to being part of this group of women on this cross-country journey, you will also get:
- A nice swag package (for full 2-week registrations)
- Support vehicles, some with trailers, that can transport you to the evening destination for further repair or a shop within reasonable distance from the route
- Mechanical support during the ride
- Water/fluids and supplemental emergency gasoline
- Miscellaneous ride logistics costs (certain arranged tour admissions, fees, etc.)
- Route maps, both hard copy and navigational routes to be used in GPS units or via a routing app to be determined
- A list of historic places and points of interest along our route which you may want to visit
- A commemorative booklet containing the itinerary, and lots of other information about the event
- An amazing trip with a great group of women riders and organized events along the way
Registration opens December 15th, 2023.
For more info visit: https://www.riveterchapter.com/chixcrossroads