Over And Out Dual Sport Retreat
August 12 - August 15
Spend the weekend in beautiful Maine. With accommodations and riding all day Saturday and Sunday through dreamy trails and northern forests, it’s going to be an epic weekend of wild, adventurous fun.
- 4 day, 3 night bed and bath accommodations at Katahdin Lodge. Home-cooked breakfast and dinner (special diets accommodated), lunch stops at local spots Saturday and Sunday included.
- Clean and thoughtful hospitality, cozy couches and fireplaces, pool table, and more. Hike to the lodge’s private lake to take out canoes or go at night to see the stars with absolutely zero light pollution.
- 2 days riding a mix of intermediate rocky forest, two-track, dirt and rocky roads.
- Off-road or dual sport bikes, 2-stroke or 4-stroke, are welcome. Recommended cc maximum 400-650 for competent off-road riders. No need to be plated
- Additional ride to Maine and back (New Jersey or Massachusetts) available